Friday, January 14, 2011

mimi, toby & jiddyn = FUN!

mimi & toby came for the weekend and we had a blast! they make me so homesick. hopefully one day we'll be closer to play all the time!
 while they were here,...we had fun at ikea...went for breakfast, but we missed it by a few mins. lame.
 we went ice skating
 held hands
 put our long johns on for sledding
put our bibs on to go sledding 
 played around in the bathroom at sledding place
 went sledding...finally
 went exploring and found a sweet igloo

 took a million pics of ourselves to finally pick one we both liked
 ate hot-n-fresh pizza
 exchanged our tickets for moostaches at the nickle arcade


 got denied by the husband for kisses
 had many dance parties
 took a million jumping pics until we captured one that we were all jumping in
 brought sexy back for church
 had a loving breakfast together
 and did more jumping pics

2 comments:

Cassidy & Shawn Marshall said...

sweet fun! I love how in your breakfast picture the orange juice is in a mason jar! ahah love it

Kristin said...

Holy crap I miss you! What the?! That's Jaymee and Toree??? Hot mamas! They were little girls last time I saw them... My how time flies! I feel OLD. I thoroughly enjoyed reading your blog this mornin'. Sorry I'm LAME and NEVER update mine! Busy, busy, busy these days! But it's all good. Life is great! Looks like it is for you too! Glad you could spend time with the sisters... Can't tell ya how grateful I am for mine. You are GORGEOUS by the way! As always... tell that husband of yours he is ONE LUCKY MAN! Love ya!