Monday, February 21, 2011

playing catch up

i feel like i haven't blogged in forever. so im trying to find interesting things to blog about. i had a birthday. turned 27....ew. i feel like that sounds so old...and im getting close to 30. we hang with our friends amber and mike as much as possible. we love them! and their kids...they keep our lives exciting and sane.







 amber and i have the same birthday, so every year we go out to eat and exchange gifts! this year was tucanos. and it was delicious!
very filling and makes me feel like crap after :-)
 our yummy desserts!!!

mike loved taking control of our "best friend" 
 happy birthday 27th birthday to us!
after we went walking around the outside mall ....yes it was cold and snowing. we found a really fun arcade! 
 we had a few friends in town that weekend. so we had a little party!
 brandon was very excited to make me a cake! ooopps...he dyed my counter red.

 my yummy cake! red velvet with cream cheese inside and chocolate frosting. thanks brandon!

 on my actual birthday, brandon surprised me with a 1 1/2 hour massage at solace. how lovely!!! afterward we went to our friends tim and taylors to see this cutie!!! and ate pizza!

1 comment:

Cassidy & Shawn Marshall said...

nice! Brandons cake looks awesome! we are laaaame for missing out- I love the random picture of Ellie hahaha im stealing it.