Monday, November 14, 2011

i love arizona!!!

i love arizona! my whole family is there and all my friends i grew up with. it's like christmas everytime i go home, and christmas is my favorite holiday!!!
this is the val vista/freestone park ward gang! we have all known each other for about 10-16 yrs. it was great to see everyone! we missed a few people and sad they couldn't make it.
this is patrick and nicki. (thanks for coming to randy's gig) I've know pat for 16 years! we have great memories together!
 thanks monte and chad for coming to randy's gig, super good to see both of my boys! i've known these two for about 8 yrs.
 randy and his band, they are super good!
 my cute nephews, avery and davis...avery looks nakey, but he's not i promise :-)
 davis looking good...even with a snotty nose
 baby girl jayden. she's such a sweet girl
 isn't she a doll?!
 getting ready for mimi's big day!
randy excited for the photo booth 
thanks for a great time everyone. hope to come home for christmas. thanks to jack in the box, barro's pizza and elmers for making my belly happy!

No comments: