Saturday, November 19, 2011

more of mimi

before the pics, here is mimi and britt's wedding video...that i made :-)
these are completely out of order. they are pics from the day of at the temple and then the reception!
here is devo, kristin, preston and baby jade!
 Jeff, devry, daisy, lulu & coop!
 me and my ban!
 mom and dad
 dev and randy
mom dad and all the grandkids! hopefully by the next and last wedding, we'll have some to add to this pic! 

 they had a legit photobooth! so mimi made some cute frames and moostaches! so much fun!
 jade and g-ma
 having a great time! italian sodas=amazing
 avery and his awesome bowtie
 strips from the photobooth
 devo cutting in!
father daughter dance

britt and mimi
at the dinner before the wedding! me and my homeboy
dancing the night away...its what the day fam does best (among other things of course)

more dancing
at the dinner
toby can shake it
our little stud nephew preston


yay they're murried!

loving on my avery
bran and jade

coop being funny like always
chad, corri, avery and davis

1 comment:

Megan Hollenback said...

thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! it totally made my day! good luck with everything and i hope all goes well.