Tuesday, February 14, 2012

my valentine

we had a pretty good valentines day
we usually don't celebrate v-day so it was kinda fun! brandon had school till 1230pm, so when he got home we went and got costa vida (which bran was super stoked about) to go and came home and watched breaking dawn while we ate. it was a good day!

my sister made fun of this picture. she said, nice O....jerk haha! thanks mimi
 i painted my nails hot pink just for v-day! and i like them :-)
i didn't have to work, so i made cookies (and delicious i might add) and took them to work for my buddies that did have to work...you're welcome :-D 
 they're so pretty right?!
 my valentine! he's pretty cute, i think i'll keep him
not only is my valentine cute, but he's awesome and smart too! (which i always tell him, maybe he'll believe me now) he's been doing awesome in school and im super proud of him. just wanted to brag for a moment!

1 comment:

laura d said...

you two are too cute. the end.